立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1462|回复: 0

ZCG用户名

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-13 12:55:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 <
开门芝麻网
连劲智播AI智能自动播实景无人直播(APP免费注册下载)http://kaimenzhima.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1
用户名:  befcf4ef55424fd8aa04dec68e4fc2e4

alarm call, xiao-kun said someone smashed computers in internet cafes. longjiang road police station sent four police cars. after police arrived, xiao-kun stepped forward and explain what has happened.
a father's apology to his son pledge not to cafes
wang xia, the incident, internet cafe cashier, she received that morning a notice to all guests only with the second generation id card internet. i heard that morning a parent smashed computers. "i know that a child, his father twice to internet cafes to find him." xiaodong registered zero about holding the card after his father to say hello. but yesterday morning, a new girl cashier, are not familiar with the situation. internet cafe manager,herve leger dress,the man stabbed a friend to flee 13 years patrol arrested, mr wong said, only three staff in the internet cafe to keep the 164 position, sometimes it is inevitable omissions. they will be strictly in accordance with the relevant provisions of the business.
man smashing the computer mingjiao xiao kun, guangzhou, chengdu has opened a company, his son, xiaodong 14 years old, came to chengdu to life in 2006, a people living in the vicinity of the new south gate, a month ago, the family moved to the wen river. convenient l the xiaodong learn in three days, xiao-kun near the school to give him rent for a house,man with a peking university professor to defraud,ray ban pas cher, the day before renting the first day. 9:00 that evening before, and teachers to talk about bin xiao-kun back to rental apartments,air jordan, but there is no trace of his son. from the start of this summer, xiaodong often spare and out of cafes, xiao-kun has been many times looking for his son.
went to her son, his hand to remove his son on the head headset. "what in the cafe " "i came home from school and the students play basketball, when approaching the rented house, lost the key. i went to internet cafes for you." to see his son so calm and indifferent, shaw kun was shaking with anger, her hand to his son a slap in the face, and then hugged him in front of the computer monitor to hit the ground. "do not say monitor, i was burning the heart of internet cafes have" smashed the computer, xiao-kun took out his cell phone the police.
a few days ago, he has twice found in this internet cafe son. last night,louboutin, 11 o'clock, he also dedicated to internet cafes greet, if the network to see xiaodong, can not let him. however,taiwan businessmen said contracting fish ponds forced power outages caused by 35, his son is still in the cafe.
14-year-old xiaodong said,ray ban, went to internet cafes, is really the key out, no place to go. at noon yesterday, and son xiaodong xiao-kun long talk about it, he apologized to the son begins to hit. subsequently,louboutin, the father and son a pledge xiaodong cheng to his father
promise, the future is not for any reason, into the cafes, not to deceive teachers. xiao-kun agreed to his son living alone in newly rented apartment, a week from time to time to see him.
there are loopholes in a system of second-generation id card authentication system
several cafes frequented by nine o'clock that evening to 1:00 the next day, xiao-kun to son, walk a few laps,burberry, "i really hope that this search is in vain, i hope he is in the students home. 1:30 when his second into the new near the south gate of a certain internet cafe,michael kors, his son is engrossed in playing games.
's anger anger smashing the computer after their own alarm
internet cafes in the early morning of about 40 to guests,ralph lauren pas cher, after checking,burberry, the police put the parties back to the police station. at the police station, cafes person in charge of mr. zhao and xiao-kun and his son were to do a record. smashed computer monitor crack, but display no change in the crack, internet cafes did not offer compensation. 3:00, xiao-kun and his son finish the record back home.
开门芝麻网
部分内容由网友发布或收集于互联网,如有侵权,请联系QQ/微信76815288,第一时间删除!(开门芝麻网 sns.d1v1.com)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
售前咨询热线
400-888-xxxx

微信扫一扫,私享最新原创实用干货

QQ|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|D1V1网社区 @开门芝麻网 ( 沪ICP备15050032号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:36 , Processed in 0.115416 second(s), 29 queries .